Submitted By: Got Raw Food, inspired by Sweet Gratitude.
- 2.5 cups of cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1.5 cups of raw almond milk
- 3/4 cup of agave syrup (sub honey)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp liquid vanilla (sub vanilla extract)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons lecithin (non GMO)
- 1 cup coconut oil
Blend all ingredients (except coconut oil and lecithin) in a high powered blender- blend until it’s completely smooth (around 3 minutes- make sure to keep an eye on the temperature). Once all ingredients are smooth add the coconut oil and lecithin. Blend again until all ingredients are completely smooth. Put frosting in fridge or freezer to “set up”- keep frosting cool until its served.
Use as Topping to fruit cups or frost your own raw cupcakes!
Makes ~ 4 Cups